28 Aug 2012

Study Mode [ On ]

Raya holiday is now over and I'm back at this place which I now call my second home. 

I still remember how excited I was on the plane back to Sarawak, while thinking about how I'm going to spend the two weeks holiday studying and finishing my homework. I already imagined myself in my room, revising my Chemistry while my parents looked from afar proudly and with tears in their eyes.

And when I arrived at KMS two days ago, I was dragging my luggage that contained my unfinished homework. So never count the chickens before they hatch.

One of the auras that I get at KMS is that it can turn a lazy person like me into a hardworking student that actually finished her homework early. 

aku perasan ada macbook
Study mode is now switched on!

No comments:

Post a Comment