12 Oct 2013

when they asked me about aurah

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

I am currently spending my five-day-holiday in Pasir Gudang, Johor, at my aunt's house. It was lovely to spend the holiday with your family, especially if it involves two adorable little cousins that never stops talking and asking questions.

and there is no sharp image of these kids for they just couldn't stay still


It was 10 pm and my uncle had finally gotten off work. I quickly ran upstairs to grab my tudung, an act that definitely caught the two's interest.

"Kak Na, kenape lari naik atas?"

"Nak pakai tudung"

"Kenape?"

"Sebab ayah kamu dah sampailah."

"Kalau ayah kak na dah sampai kak na pakai jugak ke?"

"Kalau ayah sendiri tak payah pakai."

"Kenape pulak macam tu?"

How am I supposed to explain the concept of aurah to a 3-year-old? They don't understand, and at the same time you feel inclined to tell them; explaining everything to them in the hope that it will become part of their nature to cover their aurah later.

Dear Syafiqah and Kira,

I believe that both of you will not ever read this, but believe that this is sincere from me. I pray that both of you will grow up to be good muslimahs, and make Islam as your deen (way of life). To always respect and love your parents and pray for them always. To always strive to be a better person, and to always chase the akhirah. 

I pray that Allah will keep both of you on His path, forever.

Ameen!

Jabir ibn 'Abdullah reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Anyone who has three daughters and provides for them, clothes them and shows mercy to them will definitely enter the Garden." A man from the people said, "And two daughters, Messenger of Allah?" He said, "And two."

No comments:

Post a Comment