26 Dec 2013

for you, whom i love

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.


You might feel the pain right now. You might want to give up. But know that it is alright to feel the pain, and it is going to be alright in the future. 

Because everyone deserves happiness. And everyone will attain it as long as they have faith in God. And I know that you're one of them.

You're strong. Your strength had caused inspiration to many others. You believe that you shall chase after your own dreams, and you always do, and I admire you for that. You always tried to chase after what you want, and it is okay to do so. Because I can never do that. 


Perhaps sometimes, I will. But right now I still haven't reached the point of being able to wear my heart on the sleeve and tell the world what I felt and feel with sincerity. I mashed it all inside me, and they're unable to escape. Perhaps and hopefully one day it will, but not right now. 

So patiently persevere: for verily the promise of Allah is true: nor let those shake thy firmness, who have (themselves) no certainty of faith. 
[Qur'an 30:60]



Never regret the decision that you made. For I know that you believe that God knows better, and He had carved your path with such beauty that is impregnable by our minds and knowledge. God's plan is always bigger so the best that we can do is to have faith in His plans. 

Follow thou the inspiration sent unto thee, and be patient and constant, till Allah do decide: for He is the best to decide.
[Quran 10:109]



Your act of courage shouldn't be treated with shame, but with pride. You had done what most of the people couldn't do, including myself. Although the result might not come as what you wished, remember that the pain that it caused you had just made you into a better person. 

Besides, true happiness can only be felt by people who had experienced the deepest pain.

“And We created everything in pairs that perhaps you might take heed.” 
[Sûrah al-Dhâriyât: 49] 


Believe that Allah has a  better plan.
Believe that Allah has a grander plan for everyone.
Believe that Allah has the perfect plan for you.

“Those who believe, and whose hearts find rest in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest.” 
[Surah Ra’d 13:28]


This is for you, whom I love. With my prayer that Allah wills that you will keep your strength, for I believe that you never lose it in the first place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment