18 Dec 2011

My Dad Is A Cowboy

Yesterday evening, my dad returned home from his office, announcing a dinner that he will attend that very night with a theme: THE WILD WILD WEST.

wild wild west indeed.
 Long story short, the whole family got excited. I doubt that everyone will get the chance to play dress-up with their father, so here is my chance to shine as the future international designer good daughter I am, to recommend the best outfit for my beloved father.

Time is ticking. There was no way that we can hop on our highly trained horses my dad's car and drove off to the costume store, (if there's any in Kuching. Is there?) and get a cowboy outfit right away. We just had to make do with anything that we had in the house.

The result? Not too bad, not too bad.

my favourite cowboy, with his highly-awkward cool pose

why you shouldn't buy a toy gun for your brother, exhibit A
Surprise, surprise. My dad returned home that night, with a huge hamper, announcing that he won the bloody "Man-of-the-Night" title.

I don't know what to say. Anyway, congrats dad! May I suggest a Bollywood theme for the next year's dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment