12 Aug 2012

Aiman Azlan

I just found his blog a moment ago. Erkk, it's quite late since he's all famous and everything, I know.

I know a good blogger when I actually had the patience of reading every line of his/her post. I like the way he arranged his sentences - simple with interesting analogies and direct to the point. His writing shows his maturity of expressing his opinions carefully, treading on the thin thread of the sensitivity of the people.

I like the way he admitted his weaknesses. That's a very hard thing to do for a person like me, that tried to maintain my image of a person that tried her best, reaching towards that point of perfection. Though I'm not a perfectionist, I will admit that I didn't like it when I made mistakes.

Nor I like it when I embarrassed myself in front of people. That's one of the reasons why I admire people that didn't care what others think about him/her. Because I do.

Sometimes I wish I don't care too much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment