12 Aug 2012

Kemerepekan di Tengah-tengah Malam

Let's face it, I'm terrified of love. There, I said it. I used to pretend not to know it, I used to tell people that I don't care, and I used to try not to care. And yes, I'm speaking of love in terms of the kind that is between a boy and a girl. The one that made your heart flutter whenever you see his face, and your mood went from sulky to amazingly merry faster than you can say 'Hi'. The one that made you feel like the world is yours and it kept that smile on your face. You just can't stop smiling. 

But how strange is it when such a beautiful thing can crush you? No, I'm not heartbroken. Disappointed is more like it. I'm not sure whether what I did is correct, as in not telling him that I ...err. You know. Like him. Kinda. 

That's one of the reasons why I prefer not to like somebody too much. Because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment